Different creatures and things make up this Earth. Every person on the planet has a different personality, points of view and perspectives. They live their life with a purpose to achieve something. Few wish to achieve success, few want luxuries and some just want peace and happiness. But there is a percentage of people who get motivation by annoying the crap out of people. Those irritating creatures grab onto every opportunity to get on people’s nerves because such things make them proud and happy.
Are you an annoying person too? If yes, then you’ll definitely relate to these things and will feel shamelessly proud of it.
1. You are known as that person who literally does not know the definition of the term “Personal Space”
2. You sarcastically tell all your friends how you’re the most decent person on Earth waiting for the moment when they’ll discover how opposite you actually are
3. The more someone gets annoyed, the more motivated you get to annoy them in the future
4. When strangers talk about your innocence your friends scream “HELL NO!!”.. every fucking time
5. When you have to sit still for some time, you literally itch to annoy anyone with a pulse
6. You actually feel proud when people cringe on your annoying habits because that is your goal for life
7. You have actually gone all over the Internet searching for the most annoying pranks to pull on people
8. You make sure your pranks actually get on people’s nerves because that makes you proud of yourself
9. When you find things that genuinely irritates someone, you never let go of it. Like never!
10. You love sending repetitive messages till the other person literally begs you to stop
11. You are a proud master of the art of annoying people with a neutral expression. Because no one can do that better than you
12. Sometimes people have threatened to kill you but that annoying bone in you never scares you away
13. But everyone still loves you because even though you are annoying AF, you always find a way to make people smile
Being annoying is not really a crime. Rather it spreads happiness among people and they get a break from their rough and tiring life. But honestly. Sometimes it is too much!!! If you’re an annoying person then you really need to learn to balance things because this is something you’re really bad at. Peace out.
The post 12 Things You’ll Relate To If You’re Annoying & Shamelessly Proud Of It appeared first on .
Link : 12 Things You’ll Relate To If You’re Annoying & Shamelessly Proud Of It