Face swap is like the new favorite thing, from kids to adults, everybody’s a fan. But sometimes the results are really unexpected and hilarious! Now imagine, your favorite Disney characters using face swaps. Yep, well, it isn’t exactly the nicest thing you’ll see, but I assure you this much and your 90’s fairytale will get all sorts of cringes!
Here’s how your favorite Disney characters would look like if they used face swap!
1. Now I’m in love with this grandpa even more. One of the cutest swaps ever!
2. This is really creepy and scary!
3. The evil queen looks really cute but we can’t say the same for Ariel.
4. That is the ugliest swap used and yes I’m getting all sorts of cringes.
5. Is that really what I just saw!! O.o
6. The monster’s looking really cute, I wish I could say the same about the kid.
7. I would never want to wake up to this.
8. Nooo please God no!
9. They both look ugly anyway so it really doesn’t matter.
10. Well well, crab look what you did.
11. Is that really them?
12. Well, this does remind me of The Curse of Chucky, thank God I still remember the cute faces pretty clearly.
13. Ew! Chinese grannies without teeth nope not happening.
14. Belle looks ugly AF not so beautiful after all.
15. Awww Eugene looks so so so cute.
16. Maybe he fell in love with the granny then!
17. Well, maybe it is lady Tarzan! looks kinda cute anyway.
18. The Evil Witch looks really beautiful.
19. That is just creepy and weird on so many levels.
20. Well, this is just not acceptable. I mean, who thought of this in the first place?!
The post This Is How Disney Characters Would Look Like If They Used Face Swap! appeared first on .
Link : This Is How Disney Characters Would Look Like If They Used Face Swap!