We all want to be appreciated for our work and be taken seriously. But the most important thing that we crave is getting a promotion, earning more than before. Is it really true? Well, not everybody likes getting a promotion, especially when it can mingle with your peace of mind. There are plenty of situations when people have turned down their promotions!
These people reveal the actual reasons why they turned down a promotion.
1. This man definitely has his priorities sorted.
2. People need to understand this that sometimes money isn’t everything. Happiness is actually what matters.
3. Nothing is really more important than your child. Cause nothing in the world can make up for the love for your son.
4. Sometimes we underestimate our abilities to handle work.
5. Well, change is a part of life. And sooner you learn it is better for you.
6. I think we should all just learn something from this, Money isn’t everything in life.
7. Sometimes, life put you under circumstances where there is nothing but regret with either of the decisions that you take.
8. That is really sweet of you. And yes, to all those who choose money over family. You get them only once in your life.
9. Well, success does make you a little bad. No matter what you do, somebody will always hate you.
10. It is really necessary to judge the pros and cons, before letting the excitement overwhelm you.
11. It wouldn’t if you think that you are fit for the job then go for it!
12. Time isn’t a measure of your capabilities and talents. You should really have confidence in yourself.
13. Introvert problems. And yes, I definitely agree with you on certain occasions.
14. It is important to make yourself fit before you take up any responsibility.
15. Everything takes time, and I’m sure that eventually, it will all work out.
16. You really should check for other options before saying yes to anything.
17. Sometimes, the things we want the most don’t seem worth it in the end.
18. You made an important and wise decision. Not everybody can do that.
19. Hell yes!
20. Hello! Promotion means a raise in pay and not just the post.
21. You didn’t, and I’m sure things will get better eventually.
The post 21 People Reveal Why They Turned Down A Promotion! appeared first on .
Link : 21 People Reveal Why They Turned Down A Promotion!