We are all familiar with tampons, aren’t we? I mean we have to use to always at “that time” of the month. But do you remember the first time you used a tampon? Just asking your parents to buy them was awkward enough, but then you had to figure out where to stick the thing. It was a totally confusing process and even more difficult when there is no YouTube to teach you how it works. So these ladies failed miserably even after trying to use a tampon at that time of the month.
Girls share in Whisper how they were misled about how tampons work!
1. Oh, Well! Let’s just say the first-time mistake with Tampons is forgiven.
2. Those girls who are misled about how tampons work go through this.
3. Wait, what? I don’t know if all the girls do this with tampons.
4. Girls, it is easy to get misled so research properly or ask someone.
5. That first time fear of anything actually remains forever.
6. I guess using tampons for the first time is one of the few things which freaks all the girls.
7. Finally, a confession without any kind of pain. And, yes, that’s how they work.
8. You went to a pool wearing a tampon, how does that even work?
9. Welcome to the world of grown-up girls.
10. Well, you got misled by yourself. Should have asked your mom.
11. You are not alone, sweetheart. There are other girls who went through the same.
12. I am glad you finally figured out how tampons work.
13. You should actually research or ask someone, that would cut the pain.
14. A lot of matured women will be able to relate to this.
15. Everyone has her own share of pain, you had yours.
16. At least someone researched right after getting misled.
17. Try, try, try again, you will finally attain victory.
18. People understand a few things after going through pain, seems like this case is one of them.
19. You are lucky to have a stepmom as such. Kudos to you girl.
20. You need to see the good in everything, just like she does.
The post 20 Girls Who Were Misled About How Tampons Work appeared first on .
Link : 20 Girls Who Were Misled About How Tampons Work