Everyday we have the same routine and same things we use daily for our stuff. We often fail to notice many of the things that we use on a daily basis that are amazingly genius and can be converted into even more amazing things.
Let’s take some time to praise these genius things:
1. Use a plastic cereal container as a trash bin in your car.
Considering my car is currently filled with receipts, candy bar wrappers, Starbucks cups, and glitter, I could use something like this for sure.
2. You can adjust the heat on this hot sauce bottle.
Well, great for super spicy food that makes fire come out of your ears.
3. You’ll never have to guess which ceiling fan string controls whatever again.
And it looks like you can get them for pretty darn cheap. This might just change your life forever. No confusion ever.
4. Someone turned a kinder surprise container into a pineapple earbud holder.
Trust me now I don’t have to care about my earphones ever or being lost or getting tangled. I can carry this everyday in my pocket!
5. Coffee shops that give out frozen coffee cubes instead of ice cubes have their customer’s best interest at heart.
This is my everyday transportable coffee.
6. The flush for these urinals is by your feet.
I think all toilets should have this mechanism, but please guys, this does not mean you don’t have to wash your hands. And also are those with auto flush by use of sensors that I move the most.
7. One of the worst parts of taking a shower is getting under the shower head and waiting for the water to start to get warm.
There are so many things you could do outside the shower in the 30 seconds it takes to warm up. This is a time-saving hack.
8. This pill bottle lid lets you know the last time you opened it.
You’ll never forget what time you took your last pill again. This is probably the coolest thing I’ve seen in a long time.
9. This clever design helps you know how much is left in your measuring cup when you are pouring.
If you’ve ever tried to estimate half a cup of flour while pouring but then accidentally poured most of it in any way, then you know the pain. Also, distributing that shot of whiskey would be easier!
10. This Rubik’s Cube has braille on it.
I love anything with a fabulous design that also is accessible to everyone. You could also give yourself a challenge if you’ve mastered the colored one, but that seems like a lot of unnecessary work. And something for differently abled people too.
11. This machine lets you pay for your train tickets using recyclable items, like water bottles.
Not only is this easier on our wallets, but it’s helping the environment at the same time. This is the work of a true genius. I need this machine near me as soon as possible.
12. A basketball net over a trash can.
Don’t even try to tell me that you don’t pretend to shoot a basket every time you toss out the trash. If you do, I’ll know you’re a liar.
Well, there you have it. There are some pretty freaking genius ideas out there.
Use some of these and let us know if you know some other hacks as well.
Recommended for You: 12 Simple Things You Are Probably Doing Wrong All Your Life
The post Everyday Things That Are Actually Pretty Freaking Genius appeared first on .