This 82-Year-Old Father gave his son a huge collection of his generation of memes, or so as to say – The hard copy Internet. He collected these over his 30+ years of work since the 1960s. Believe me, this collection of his generation memes are much better than ours. Although it’s hard to believe that even in this 82-Year-Old Father generation there were such amusing memes circulating all around but obviously not on the Internet. They had the hard copies of the memes and what can be better than collecting all the hard copies over years and handing it to your son- the next generation?!
1. This is a hilarious remark to make about his present working place. I know most of you must be pissed off by your workplaces.
2.This meme shows how an order is molded according to the various departments in a firm.
3 Below, we have a YES – NO game! Kidding. This is just an instruction sheet saying that the copier is out of order.
4.This is an epic example of sarcasm. Here, he is in a dilemma of telling about the ones who are the only people in the family who work. Very well played – Mr. Anonymous (The creator of this meme)
5.This is a beautiful poem -cum- meme written by Mr. Anonymous. It shows the pain of a person who is tired doing his work and has given a proper logical reasoning as to why he is tired and why on Earth does he have to do all the work.
6.This is a problem-solving flowchart but made in a hilarious way. Look at how to deal with the problem in hilarious ways. Anyways, avoid those cuss words, if you are a child. But you already know what they mean!
7.Here is the description of a dog who went missing. But look how funny have they made the description look. I mean which dog has such features that are never heard of. This dog probably lives in the imagination of the one who created this poster!
8.Below is a note sent by the Trojan Condoms to a person who tried to reshape the condom by making a plea to the company!
9.Here, an Auditor has been hilariously defined to be the person who is never on time and comes after the battle has been fought, i.e. the investigations are over.
10. This is an absurd kind of warning message attached with a machine which promises to deliver the performance that is inversely proportioned to the desperation of the operator, i.e. in times of need, it would never work. Strange but the manufacturer of this machine must have been a genius.
11. This comparison is out of the world. Give this kid a medal.
12.Abuse with a twisted taste! Well played management.
13. Just look at the official As$hole seal and have a laugh.
14. Here’s what happens when an employee outsmarts the boss!
15. Believe it or not, this is a bitter truth of the present day society. This 82-Year-Old Father had a great collection of his generation memes.
The post 82-Year-Old Father Hands Over A Collection Of His Generation Memes To His Son And They’re Amusing appeared first on .
Source: Hope Online