If you are a guy or a girl who hasn’t dated in a very long time or say have been single from your very existence this article is for you. Plus you also are not being that person who wants to be single by his own choice. Either the circumstances are not right for you or you’re just some kinda idiot person who doesn’t know how to be in a relationship and does all the struggles alone.
So, here we discuss most of the struggles of a person who has been single for too long:
1. You’ve basically forgotten how to do sexual kinda Flirting.
Or else you really have life priorities that are above any kind of relationships!
2. Romantic comedies are neither romantic nor comedic to you.
That time a person like me would just even think how disgusting that is to share a single line of a noodle or anything and trust me that’s just one of the struggles.
3. On the rare occasion, you do get to meet some other available people, you come on a little too strong.
And that is the time you regret even meeting them.
4. Your idea of a night out is dramatically different from your friends in relationships.
And bruh! eating four slices at once is a damn amazing thing to do, maybe you can make a world record if you put in some more! So screw relationships where you have to act like a human.
5. Your grocery shopping reflects your lifestyle a little bit too obviously.
Since you don’t have anyone else to feed and no romantic nights to spend so all you have is packed food for Netflix and chill and play games with that snack.
6. Group photos are always weird.
Just in case you are as unlucky as me you know the struggles of being in a group where all your friends are in a relationship and you are the only one there watching their faces and enjoying in themselves and there you are alone in a corner questioning your existence.
7. You find amusing little ways to keep yourself occupied when all your friends are out on dates …
… like adding to your Snapchat Story …
8. Or you are just a gone case.
And even you are hopeless af now.
9. There’s a whole aisle at the grocery store that might as well have your name on it.
10. And even your possessions are starting to judge you.
Even they be like “we give up”.
11. You’ve become a master at managing other people’s expectations.
That was deep!
12. And even though there are some days when you’ve got yourself convinced you don’t need anyone …
13. When someone comes along who seems like a keeper, you have no chill.
I once did this and now that chick blocked me, so you know how many struggles I did in life.
These struggles of being single are shared by someone who has been single all his life so you can now imagine the pain of writing this plus the pain of why the heck was all of that relatable to me!
Recommended for You: 12 Major Rules To Avoid Fights In Your Relationship
The post Struggles For Anyone Who Has Been Single For Too Long appeared first on .
Source: Hope Online