Kids love joy. They would go to the playground and play a sport for hours or a game made up by them with their friends and absolutely love it. They would take up crayons and draw a cute family picture and show it to their parents and make them gush over it and things like that. But all of that seems as it existed a long time ago, because the technology and the revolution that has come along with it, has hardly given kids a desire to go out and explore their real-world make art out of it.
Once, they created a lot of monster doodles art out of the cartoons that they watched as a form of their creativity and their emotion attached to them, but now, it looks like going. They are now seen looking at their smartphones and playing games on them and their laptops. Funny that those days are long gone and we regret it. A group based of Texas, and includes about one hundred elementary students and a group of more than 100 professional artists for the sake “to help children recognize the power of their own imaginations and to encourage them to pursue their creative potential.” Professional artists come together and make these funny monster doodles arts with kids and make fun of them for the kinds and also for themselves.
More info: themonsterproject.org
1. Orange kitty flying away.
2. The monster with so many EYES!
3. Monster doodles art that scares you away.
4. Protruding eyes, yet smiling and not so bad.
5. A crow that will scare you away, being a doodle.
6. Happy Rainbow Man
7. This is such a dope octopus.
8. Doodle art with hex sketch pens.
9. King of jungle, leaves, and trees.
10. Dragon in the jungle with a rainbow.
11. Happiness, by the housing, doodle love.
12. So many things looking at the same thing.
13. Red eyes, with a lot of pointed teeth. HA!
14. Green devil.
15. Oven gloves, on a confused.
16. Are we out of the woods yet?
17. Pack up your things and do, with the doodle.
18. Many hands and many teeth and a huge green body.
20. Float away and be beautiful with doodling.
21. Kids can be so good at doodling.
The professional artists said “With a decreasing emphasis on arts in schools, many children don’t have the opportunity for creative exploration they deserve. That’s a monstrous trend we would like to destroy,” reads their website. “By collaborating with the students and finding inspiration from their imaginings, we hope to help them recognize the value of their ideas and make them feel excited about the potential of their own minds. Creativity comes in many forms, and we hope to encourage their exploration of their own unique perceptions of the world we share.”
The post Professional Artists Recreate Kids Monster Doodles In Their Own Style And They Look Adorable appeared first on .
Source: Hope Online